10 ways I can tell I'm a Dad to a 2.5 year old girl:
10. I know how to wash a mermaid doll's hair.
9. The laceration on my left foot is in the shape of Cinderella's hair bun.
8. Somehow, I have Tinker Bell's greatest hits on my iPhone.
7. Soggy chicken fingers aren't that bad.
6. I don't flinch when I get "lotioned" up all over my hairy legs.
5. I have an opinion on whether it should be monkey or princess panties.
4. I know to wipe front to back.
3. I consider rocking exercise.
2. I'm really happy.
And the number 1 reason I know I'm a dad to a 2.5 year old daughter:
1. I just finished pushing a Barbie doll in a swing for 10 minutes at my daughter's insistence.