Monday, April 16, 2012

Top 10 Things Going Through Someone's First WOD

The first WOD at Crossfit can be a very stressful time.  Between the gasping breaths, your mind may have a moment for fleeting thoughts... in order it goes something like this:

10. WTF is a WOD?

9.  What do you mean you want me to scale and only do half of the my first WOD?  Hmmmprh.

8. All right, let me show these folks what I'm made of.

7. Holy s--t..

6. This is crazy.

5. These people are crazy!

4. Nasties? Cousins?  BJs? What kind of place is this?

3. My God, I still have to do 35 more of these?  This is SCALED?

2. <                                              >... what just happened to me?

and finally...


1.  Who the hell is Pukie and why do people keep congratulating me on meeting him?


No comments:

Post a Comment