I written before about how Facebook is a lot about bragging. Everyone, myself included, does a lot of "look at what I did" posts as a mini pat on the back. It's usually pretty harmless, but sometimes it gets a little out of control. Hence, my top 10 things you should post on Facebook.
Warning, Adult Humor:
10. Hey guys, I was wrong, that toe fungus IS contagious. P.S. Can I have my socks back?
9. I was right, that cream is making that place I discovered feel better.
8. Second best booty call EVER!
7. I didn't know condoms expired.
6. Dude, I just palmed $5000 in chips from Caesars Palace!
5. My mom just told me I wasn't supposed to be an only child, but I was so special, they decided to stop!
4. Master Bater... just set a PR.
3. My girlfriend just told me I kiss better than her dad!
2. I just finished cataloging all 456 of my comic books!!
and the number 1 thing not to brag about on Facebook:
1. Forgot my underwear in my gym bag... WODing Commando!